Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Desconhecido zorro del hueso de la uvas

H: Tag you’re it, Desconhecido.

D: No fair you run like a zorro.

H: I can’t help that you are deformed, Hueso.

 

D: I could catch you but the uvas are in the way

H: Yea and if you squish the grapes they will throw you in the volcán

D: There are peor things

 

H: Como lo que

D: Like being sent to work for the tirano

H: But then you get to see inside the casa de gran lujo

 

D: My dirt house is better than his prisión of a house

H: But don’t you wish you could see through the cortinilla

D: His house is my shutter it bloquear out the morning sun

 

H: But even the lluvia doesn’t fall around his house

D: Look at his walls blanco and plain what does his house say about him

H: That he is rico and power full

 

D: When his house is gone mine will be opulent, painted with the sol

H: Desconhecido, do you suppose our kids will ever know us

D: Hueso, I hope they will one day run these hills as we do and find our bones

 

And  in those bones I will cry out and they will rise up and they  will harvest these grapes for themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment